Thursday, April 2, 2009

To Do, To Do....

I think I've mentioned it before, but I have a "slight" addiction to making lists...

My newest list victim is the diaper bag that I need to pack for Brooklyn for daycare (T minus 13 days and counting)and the ridiculous amount of stuff I'm going to need to lug to work each day. We really need to buy an SUV... I know I've had a baby before so I should be well versed in the art of packing too much stuff to go to daycare with my child each day, but honestly, I've really forgotten a lot about when Duke was just a wee bean. I'm thinking 3 changes of clothes, 2 pacifiers, 4 bottles of pumped breast milk, 4 or 5 burp cloths, a light blanket or two, vitamin drops, Tylenol just in case, diapers and wipes.

The stash for work is a whole different story... lunch bag, purse, water bottle ( I try to drink about 80-90 ounces of water a day), breast pump, planner, and a change of clothes just in case Brooklyn yacks on me while I'm dropping her off to daycare.

Oh yeah, and along with all of that, I also need to bring Luke's Cars backpack, baby bear, ghosty bear, his "B" (The blankie that I'm sure he'd have a heart attack without), and a snack for the drive to Miss Carrie's house...

See why we need an SUV?


Off I go to make more lists... See ya' in a bit...

3 comments:

Lora said...

I love lists too. In fact, I'm thinking of buying a new notebook at the drug store right now so I can get my spring lists together...

13 days already? how did that happen?

Mommy D said...

i know! Crazy how time flies!!

Jill said...

That reminded me. I made a great list for camping, and we added to it through the years so it's quite complete. All you have to do is run around the house and get the stuff, and that's it! No thinking. No baby stuff on it though. Out kids were older when we started going camping. Gee, I miss camping. But now that I have to pee a few times during the night, I'm not sure I'd want to go camping any more. Nevertheless, someone should plan a "family" campout at one of those large group camp sites, and then we'd all go!!??