Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I think I can, I think I can

By my watch, I'm about half way through my first day back at work and I haven't sobbed yet. I have gotten quite close though, while sitting in the arctic quiet room at my office pumping. Having to wash all of the parts after every pumping session ( I'm pumping 3 times a day) looks like it's going to be a hassle, but I think I'm doing quite well. I do feel pretty useless though, things have changed a lot in the 3 months that I was gone from work, so I'm having to ask the girls on pretty much anything I venture on trying to do. They've been amazing, just like I thought...

Oh yeah, my poor feet are KILLING me. It's been 3 months since I've worn anything other than flip flops and I can definitely feel it. Easy dinner planned for tonight and then off to bed early.

2 comments:

Lora said...

that's so funny! i totally remember the transition from my comfy preg shoes to my post partum flips to GAH!!! WORK SHOES!!!

Mommy D said...

Work shoes suck! That's what I get for buying huge heels for the old ego!