Monday, April 20, 2009

No More Baby Making







So, after much talking and number crunching, Matt and I have agreed that we are most likely finished having babies. Though I know I could easy handle bring pregnant again, the thought of being out numbered has put an end to that. We got a boy and a girl, both healthy and happy, and that's all that really matters. Hence, on to the task of trying to clear out the ridiculous amount of baby clothes that we have in storage.

I'm pretty sure the last time that I counted we had 7 or 8 HUGE storage containers full of Lukey Duke's outgrown clothes, most in darn new perfect condition. I'm hoping to bring it all to work and offer most of it to the new moms and dads in the office. Anything left will probably either be sold to Once Upon a Child or offered up at a yard sale that we desperately need to have...

If anyone is interested in boys clothes (sized preemie to 2T) or a few pieces of newborn to 3 month girls clothes, let me know.

On to my first FULL week of work, so far so good, we had a great morning, so hopefully the rest of the day will follow along nicely. Did I mention that it is forcasted to be 92 degrees today? HOLY HELL!!! Where did Spring go?

2 comments:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

What a big decision! We made that same one a while ago! Happy Day! I am new follower!

Mommy D said...

Thank you so much for following my useless babblings! It was kind of a big decision but we've always agreed that we'd probably stop at 2.... It was only recently that I brought up the possiblity of a third...

Thanks again!