Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sleepless

It's 7am on a Sunday and I've already been awake for close to 3 hours... I don't know what's up with me today but I'm so restless that I gave up on trying to go back to sleep around 5 and went to play on the computer. I've been sitting here in our sun room for a few hours and am actually watching the sun rise, or at least begin to, right now. Lately, I can't quite my brain and everything is screaming to get done NOW. I'm going to wash the car seat cover and get that thing installed in the car today, my mom and sis are going to be here in a few hours to slather me in plaster to make my belly cast, and I finished the big mural/art piece that I've been working on for Brooklyn's room for a few weeks... Everything is washed and hung/folded, so all we are waiting on now is for her to make her big entrance... I hope it's sooner than later...

No comments: