Thursday, January 8, 2009

I really needed this...

Next time you make a wish, Erica, wish for what is, because really and truly, things don't get much better than this.

There is a purpose, a plan, and a reason for all things. What doesn't make sense, will make sense. You are exactly where you should be; your challenges are what they should be; your rewards are what they should be; and the best is yet to come. Time has served you well. Love is in the air. And you're looking mighty good in the light that now surrounds you.

A toast to life... to you... to us...


** This is what was waiting in my inbox at work this morning... So needed this... One of the girls that I used to work with convinced us to all sign up to receive these inspiring, empowering emails every morning and honestly, I usually ignore and delete them due to lack of time... It actually is very fitting for today and put a smile on my face as soon as I read it... No point to dwell on the negative.... My daughter is perfectly healthy and happy and will be here soon. End of story! I will worry if and when I need to, but until then, I'm just happy at how easy this pregnancy has been and how blessed our life is... Have a good one all :)

smile Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: