Sunday, January 11, 2009

The belly in all it's glory @ 37 weeks...




Here be the belly as of tonight while giving Capt Duke his scrub down... I wish she would just turn already... I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions on and off for the last few days but they started radiating down the front of my thighs today, so that's something new... I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so I'm hoping she'll do an internal and see if these things are getting me anywhere and what we are going to do about her Royal Breechness... Hopefully by the time I leave the office tomorrow I'll have a plan of attack whether she turns on her own or not and what to do if and when I go into labor on my own... I just want a little peace of mind.... I'll update tomorrow... Enjoy all of the new pictures!!!

1 comment:

Lora said...

my fingers are crossed for a baby this week!
I made it to 37 weeks with Jake and I was miserable. I really hope you don't go any further!
Your tattoo is holding up nicely! by summertime you will be able to show it again I'm sure!