Friday, November 7, 2008

We've created a monster!

So, most of my family knows this but I have a slight addiction that verges on madness when pregnant for Ben & Jerr.y's Ice Cream. During my pregnancy with Luke it was Pistachio, Pistachio flavor and this time it is shaping up to be Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. No, I don't sit down and plow through a quart and them feel sorry for myself. I really don't have a very big sweet tooth so I can usually only stomach around a half a cup or so before I am fat and happy. Well, last night Luke and I had to make an emergency run to the grocery store to grab two huge jars of peanut butter so I could bake 80 cookies for a potluck at my work. As we were getting ready to check out, the ice cream aisle started calling to me... I grabbed my usual and then Luke and I made an awesome discovery! At the bottom of the freezer shelf were these tiny, half cup mini cartons of a few of B & J's most popular flavors!! EUREKA!!! Luke's eyes were as big as saucers as he stared at the munchkin sized containers.... He turned his best,"mommy pleeeassee" eyes on me and I couldn't resist. He picked out Cherry Garci.a, another of the household favorites (Matt's actually)and then was an angel as we checked out and headed home... The look on his face was priceless as he sat next to me savoring every bite of his tiny little ice cream.... Ahhh, the little joys in life!


Friday Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: