Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos





I still need to chat with the rest of the fam to see if it will fly, but I really want to host Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. There's plenty of room for everyone, Matt gets to watch his beloved football, and it saves us from having to do the annual house crawl where we end up having to eat 3 or 4 times and spend all day driving around to all of the different houses. I found this yummy recipe bacon wrapped stuffed turkey breasts that I'd love to try and then maybe get a honeybaked ham for any non-turkey lovers. I figure we could probably pot-luck out the rest of the fixin's so no one is stuck having to cook the entire meal and we get to try a little of everyone's cooking! We'll see what everyone thinks!

No comments: