Monday, June 15, 2009

Ummmm, Beer??

I'm not sure what the hell has happened to me, but I've been craving beer lately which is totally out of character for me. I'm usually a vodka tonic or champagne girl, but when I walked into BevMo this weekend I happened to walk by the cooler and actually felt my mouth start to water as I stared at the sea of 6 packs in front of me. WTF! Since when? The thought of beer usually makes me gag, not pray I could crack one and chug it!

So, I officially bought my first 6 pack this weekend and they were GREAT!! I thought the cravings are supposed to go away after the baby is born?

beer Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Lora said...

I've never been a smoker, but I wanted cigarettes when I was pregnant.
I LOVED beer while I was nursing. Plus, it ups your milk production so the doc was all about me having one ONE!! once or twice a day.

I was just thinking last night that if I never have another beer ever again I'll be okay with that. I wonder if it has anythign to do with the nursing cravings? Who knows!

Mommy D said...

Cravings are nuts! I've been sticking to one a night and it's amazing how refreshing it is to sit and have a beer after the kiddos have crashed... I have noticed a slight increase in the milk factory! Didn't know that!