Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We have push-ups!

I'm scared people, she's doing push-ups and I remember from Luke that that is a really strong sign that crawling is about to commence.

What am I going to do with a 4 year old running around and a little one crawling all over the place? I knew this was all coming but I didn't think it would happen so fast. She's going to be cruising around the toy room, sticking everything she can find in her mouth and generally trying to choke herself to death with all of Luke's tiny bouncy balls and Legos and balls of dried up Play Doh.

She's up to 2 feedings of solids a day and we bought her her very own inaugural hot pink sippy cup and have been giving her 1 shot a day at attempting to drink water out of it. She really isn't interested in drinking out of it, or the water inside, but she does love chewing on the spout. She's got to be teething. All day long she's chewing on something whether it be a sippy, a toy, or a finger and nothing can control her drool. I made her some pureed acorn squash that she LOVES and she's getting more nimble at using the mesh feeder to eat chunks of peaches and plums and avocado.

No comments: