Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Shoot

So, we had our "BIG" photo shoot with Persia (Uncle Justin's wife & amazing photographer) this weekend to take some beautiful pictures of Miss Brooklyn. She took some amazing photos of Luke when he was about weeks old so we made sure to get some of Brooklyn so we can compare the 2 squirts... It all pretty much went off without a hitch, other than being surrounded by screaming kids, but that's to be expected! She set up a few backdrops in her living room and then we did our damnedest to get a few good shots before her babies Ava and Dylan, and my baby Capt. Duke, made their way out of Ava's room and in to crash the party. I can't wait to get the pictures back... She really should take family/baby photos for a living. I'll be sure to post them as soon as I get them from Persia.

Rainy and yucky here for the next few days so I think I'm going to get to work on cleaning/organizing the house (all of the things I normally don't have time to do while I'm working full time) and figuring out the whole pumping thing. I'm about half way through my maternity leave and need to master pumping now so I'm a pro once I return to work. This first 6 weeks has flown by so quickly... Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we weighed Miss Brook a few days ago and it looks like she's almost 11 pounds right now!!! Breastfeeding is obviously working!

No comments: