Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I suck...

I swore that I wouldn't be one of those people who would disappear for weeks on end once Brooklyn was born but what can I say, she's too damn cute and distracting! I know I'm supposed to be sleeping when she sleeps and all of that jazz, but it's way more fun to lay her down on our bed and take ridiculous mass amounts of pictures of her! She's totally got her days and nights all whacked out right now so I'm also pretty much a zombie much of the day, hence the lack of brain power needed to type and form complete sentences... I still can't believe that she is 1 month old as of yesterday... Time flies so damn fast!!!

She is still eating like a champ (and making mommy lose a ton of weight, yee haw! I think I'm only 2 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight as of one month post partum) and feels like she is easily pushing 7+ pounds now... I had to pack up her preemie onesies a week or so ago and she is now finally fitting into newborn size diapers and onesies. I love that she's developing those chunky multi fat-rolled thighs like you see on all of the Gerb.er commercials... Lukey Duke was pretty much always long and lean. He never really chunked up much while he was a baby.... Anyway, the princess is calling... More pics for you to enjoy!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: