Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

happy halloween.... Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm so excited for Halloween!!! Not only is this my favorite holiday but it's rainy and gloomy out and I'm overjoyed!! I'm totally one of those people that LOVES rain and clouds and generally gloomy days... Everything just feels so much cozier and it's fun to listen to the rain hit the car or the porch while all wrapped up in sweaters and blankets... Oh yeah, and it helps with that whole hot body thing that I've had going on this entire pregnancy... This is the 1st day in a long time where I don't feel like I'm going to pass out from the heat! Anyway... Lukey Duke woke up all excited this morning because we've been prepping him for wearing his costume tonight. He can't wait to be able to run up to Grandma and Grandpa's house in his batman suit with his groovy new batman flashlight that Grandpa gave him last night. Matt and I have agreed that he's allowed to go to 3 houses on our block for his first venture into trick-or-treating... I'll probably take too many pictures tonight like I usually do, so be for warned! Have a great, safe Halloween!!

No comments: