Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Inaugural Blog Posting...

So I thought it only appropriate that I create a place to share my thoughts (aka. PICTURES!) and everyday life with my beautiful babies. It still feels so weird to say that out loud. I can't believe that we're going to have a second child, and so soon! This pregnancy has flown by so quickly that I haven't really had much time to dwell on the fact that I'm going to be a mommy of two in less than three months! I'm so excited to meet Brooklyn but at the same time I have this nagging sadness that I only have a few more months left of just Captain Duke, Matt & I. He's such an amazing, loving little boy and I only hope that, as everyone always says, our hearts and our love expand to include Brooklyn, taking nothing from our relationship with the Duke.

Everyday I seem to get caught up in these tiny moments of pure Luke... He'll run up to me out of the blue and give me a huge hug and look so deep into my eyes... It's amazing how innocent they are... Anyway, I'm having an emotional preggo mommy moment, but I really hope that he adjusts well to having a little sister... And I hope you enjoy the chronicles of life with the Dobbers...


And for your viewing pleasure... A few pics of Capt. Duke and the Fam...

That smile looks like it hurts

Daddy and Luke on the tractor

I see you!

framed Bishop's picture

No comments: