Monday, May 3, 2010

2 Weeks to GO!!!

We are only two weeks away from the wedding and I can't believe we're here already!

My dress finally made it in to the alterations lady this afternoon and I got exactly what I was thinking... Rebuilding a dress from the inside out can be kinda costly :) But, I was planning for the cost and more than willing to do anything and everything to make my dress look lovely and this wedding go off perfectly. So, in the end my dress needs to have the existing darts on the bust line ripped out and re-done (as the maker of the dress was so kind to put them on the outsides on my boobs so they look like they are running away from each other!), The sash removed, shortened and re-attached, a good chunk of the width removed as the A-line right now makes we look like I'm wearing a Hefty bag, the train removed, and the dress length shortened. Once I was all pinned in to it, it looked AMAZING.


I can't wait to wear it and see all of the girls lined up looking fabulous! The countdown has begun.... Are you ready??

No comments: