Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wedding / Bachelorette Maddness

I know I've been a bad blogger, but this wedding stuff can keep a girl pretty damn busy! My little sister is getting married in May and time is flying as we get closer and closer to the big day.

So, as Matron of Honor, it's my responsibility to plan and execute a killer bachelorette party and through hell and high water I plan on making that happen. Through wishy-washy RSVP's, and various other issues, I've actually planned 2 entirely different Bachelorette parties in the past 3 months. It was originally supposed to be one wild night in San Francisco: Dinner and stage show at the world famous AsiaSF, followed by bar hopping until we were partied out, but we couldn't get enough girls to confirm and we had to back out of our reservations. I've heard so much about AsiaSF and always wanted to go and am bummed we won't be able to make it...

After much back and forth, my sis finally decided to bring the party back to Sac so we could get better attendance and hopefully bring the cost down a little. We decided on a lovely newish restraunt called Ella that I adore and I booked the hotel room today. (HUGE SIGH...) For now, I'm done and I can actually look forward to partying with the sis and the friends and not have to stress out about planning.

Now if only I could manage to find a dress and a pair of heels to wear to this little shindig...

No comments: