Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Birthday Theme Ideas

HELP! I need ideas for Miss Brooklyn's first birthday and stat! With all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays I spaced on planning my gal's birthday party!

I've been kicking around a few ideas but am not sure on how feasible they are in the time crunch that I've created for myself.... I love the Dr. Seuss book "Oh, the places you'll go," and was thinking that that might be really cute but am not sure on what to do for decorations, cake, invitations, etc. I was also thinking of maybe doing a winter wonderland theme being as it is winter here and it would be VERY easy to find cute decorations. My thought was maybe buy cheapy plastic snowflake ornaments and spray them light pink, light green and silver and then glitter them and hang them throughout the house and have her cake done all white with silver glittery snowflakes all over the top.... Anyone else have any cute ideas??/ I cutting it really close on time to plan, buy everything and get invitations out and I've totally learned my lesson for next year.


** Note to self: Plan and shop for Brooklyn's birthday BEFORE Thanksgiving and Christmas so it's not a mad dash right before the party!!!! **

No comments: