Monday, November 9, 2009

Tooth Action

We now have 3 teeth through, and another preparing to make it's big entrance sometimes this week. With the entrance of these beautiful pearly whites we've seen consistent sleep fly right out the window... For the past few nights it's like she's got a tapeworm. From 7:45 to 11pm (now her usual party & pig out time) she's drinking (2) 4oz. bottles and eating a half cup of cereal while laughing at my futile attempts to get her to go to sleep. I guess to most people this really isn't an issue, but my girl's been sleeping through the night (7:45pm to 6:15am) since she was about 2 1/2 months old so I've been really spoiled and thrive on the consistency of her routine. The growth spurt plus tooth cutting have been crazy and I feel so bad for her and just wish all of those teeth would just bust through already. I'm going to attempt to snap a picture of those pretty pearly whites and hopefully I can do it without putting my finger in there... She just may chomp it off!

No comments: