Sundays are my day to cook.... I usually make some kind of soup and I try to prep my lunches, and a few for the Hubs, for the following week. I used to neurotically plan out 7 dinners for the following week but realized after wasting quite a few meals that our life sometime doesn't follow my color-coded plan. Now, I plan for 4 meals for the work week including 1 basic recipe that can change to accommodate the left overs on hand and 1 night for "clean out the fridge dinner." Basically anything leftover from the previous days goes into a bowl and that's dinner :) The last night is usually breakfast for dinner or delivery pizza to give us a break.
On tap for today:
* All veggie Minestrone soup for the week (clean out the veggies heading south)
* Green eggs and ham roll-ups for me for the week (egg and pureed garlic spinach crepe/omelet wrapped around a turkey sausage and a sprinkle of cheddar)
* Already made biscuits and gravy for Sunday sleep-in late breakfast :)
* Cranberry & Almond Granola for the kiddos to snack on all week
* Turkey, ham, spinach and Havarti roll-ups for lunch with leftover soup
** What are you doing with your lazy Sunday? **