Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm lame.... I know....

My beautiful B's birthday came and went without me blogging about it: Bad Mommmy! Her birthday was awesome, quieter than usual, but still awesome in the same. My sis had one of our friends use this crafty scrapbooking tool thing to cut out Dr. Seuss-ish styled letters in the phrase, "Oh, the places we'll go!" which looked awesome as a backdrop to the food table... She received a ton of super cute clothes as well as a bunch of toys that have been keeping her quite busy for the past few weeks. We took a few photos but I haven't had a moment to download them to post. I promise to get them loaded soon and posted here so everyone can see...

I can't believe she's a year old.... Wow, that went by so very quickly. Now on too wild and crazy wedding prep for my sister's big day in May!!!

No comments: